October 30, 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014

[Posted by Ted H]

Man your battle stations.

National Novel Writing Month 2014 is about to kick off. I once again plan to conquer the mountain that is 50,000 words in the span of 30 days. This year I plan to win by once again returning to the world of Safe Haven, this time, taking it all the way back to the beginning.

To anyone who read Safe Haven...none of those characters are in this day 0 prequel. Does that mean they all die? Probably?
If this project goes as smooth as I hope, then maybe I'll reach a point in the story where characters like Cayra, Patrick, Mean Guy and the Rotting Cure will get introduced. Maybe.

As always, feel free to either track or join me in this yearly writing battle.
http://nanowrimo.org/en/participants/reted

No comments:

Post a Comment