October 8, 2011

I Need A Smoke

[...Posted by Ted H]

Playoffs mean never having to say there will be an update...at least from me.
Lucky you though, since I found another relic from years gone by. A poem written when it was cool to smoke...ya know, before it became the new black.

"Our Town of the Dead" Act II might come next week...or maybe some little lecture Im writing about some certain playoff situation...
still pissed off over it by the way...

--------------------------------------

[I Need A Smoke]

I need a smoke
This is no joke
The moment to seize
To go out and freeze
And smoke away
All of this day
Of which has been shit
I'm throwing a fit
Cuz now I'm in hell
My pack is a shell
Son of a bitch
I'm starting to twitch
I've been out since six
And I need my fix
So if you don't mind my poke
Could I please bum a smoke?

No comments:

Post a Comment